RecruitLook Hoops Media Credentials
Interested In Covering Our Events? Let us know!
Media Credential Policies
- You will not be allowed to enter a RecruitLook Hoops event without a pre-approved media credential from the RecruitLook Hoops team.
- All media outlets with APPROVED media credentials must use the RecruitLook Hoops logo on all highlight and marketing videos.
- All media outlets with APPROVED media credentials must use the RecruitLook Hoops logo and/or RecruitLook Hoops name and/or RecruitLook Hoops hashtags for all articles and social media posts.
- Packets/Rosters are not available for free. Media members will need to pay the college coach packet price. RecruitLook Hoops has the right to refuse a Packet/Roster to any media outlet.
- If you do not have APPROVED media credentials and/or fail to adhere to our media rules, you will not be able to attend future events and RecruitLook Hoops will own the rights to all the media (videos, pictures, interviews, graphics, articles) that you produce from a RecruitLook Hoops event.
How Does It Work?
The RecruitLook Hoops League will follow a similar format as most circuits out there. Teams will play 2 sessions of scheduled games and move up & down the standings. Each session will consist of 4 games. The Finale will be held during July as a March Madness style bracket based off the standings from the 2 April sessions. Winner take all! Teams will still get at least 4 games during the Finale as you’ll move through other brackets if you lose.
Teams that play in the RecruitLook Hoops Events will be scouted by our staff, and invites will be extended to certain clubs to the Finale in July. Additionally, players will get invited to the camp hosted by Larry Hughes preceding the Finale.
We’ll be pushing your players out to college coaches through our extensive coaching network. Our goal is to get as many coaches in the gym as possible — our events are all about getting players more exposure!
Getting more exposure also comes from recruiting coverage and content. We’ll have our own staff that will be conducting recruiting interviews, writing recruiting reports, and pushing players through social media. All the content we gather will be posted to our website and social media channels.
We have been running grassroots events for over a decade, where thousands of college prospects have participated, even former & current NBA players. Here are a few past tournament previews and articles.
CERTIFIED EVENT INFORMATION
Please note the NEW NCAA Requirements for this tournament: (MANDATORY) All of the steps below must be completed by 15U-17U boys’ and girls’ teams in order to participate. Teams without approved coaches and rosters on the NCAA BBCS will not be allowed to participate in the NCAA-certified portion of this event.
Step 1 – Coaches obtain USA Basketball Gold Licenses: All Coaches must obtain a USA Basketball Gold Coach License with NCAA Status. This requirement applies to coaches, assistant coaches, and any bench personnel (non-players). Allow 3 weeks for processing. You will not be able to enter your rosters on the new BBCS website (step 2) until you complete this process. Click here for detailed application instructions from USA Basketball (use the link at the bottom of the USA Basketball instruction page to start your application). START EARLY!
Step 2 – Register on the new BBCS: ALL COACHES AND ATHLETES must create individual accounts on the all-new NCAA BBCS website https://BBCS.ncaa.org. Only coaches who have completed the above Step 1 will be allowed to create accounts on the BBCS. Click here for guidelines, legislation, and step by steps on how to use the new BBCS.
REMINDER: Teams who have not completed all of the above steps WILL NOT be allowed to participate in the NCAA certified portion of the tournament. Coach Certification: ALL COACHES must have a valid NCAA Approval number in order to coach at this event.