Naomi Lorence handles Minnesota for RecruitLook.
Naomi is a former 4-sport star (softball, golf, soccer and cross-country), and she’s a form U.S. Army veteran, serving 9-years as a military policeman.
Naomi, a mother of 8 children, has been immersed in the world of sports with her kids, which has helped her form strong relationships within her community. Naomi spent several years assisting one of her daughter’s recruitment, ultimately securing her a division one scholarship.
How Can RecruitLook Help?
RecruitLook Scouts coach athletes step-by-step through the entire college recruiting process. We build custom marketing plans for each athlete to ensure they get more college recruiting exposure. Just because you are a good high school athlete does not guarantee a college scholarship offer. There are a lot of factors that come into play during an athlete’s recruitment, and the best way to be prepared is to work one-on-one with our Scouts.
A few of the topics we cover:
- Breaking down college scholarship offers
- Marketing the student-athlete to college coaches
- What to expect on official and unofficial visits
- Becoming and staying eligible
- NCAA recruiting rules for your sport
- How to communicate with college coaches
- Scholarship stats for your spot
- Plus Much More…and we provide 24/7