College Recruiting Help in North Carolina
RecruitLook Scouts coach athletes step-by-step through the entire college recruiting process. We build custom marketing plans for each athlete to ensure they get more college recruiting exposure. Just because you are a good high school athlete does not guarantee a college scholarship offer. There are a lot of factors that come into play during an athlete’s recruitment, and the best way to be prepared is to work one-on-one with our Scouts.
A few of the topics we cover:
- Breaking down college scholarship offers
- Marketing the student-athlete to college coaches
- What to expect on official and unofficial visits
- Becoming and staying eligible
- NCAA recruiting rules for your sport
- How to communicate with college coaches
- Scholarship stats for your spot
- Plus Much More…and we provide 24/7
RecruitLook North Carolina
Mike Yarussi resides in the Charlotte North Carolina area and will be scouting potential recruits throughout North Carolina.
Mike played and has been active in sports his entire life. He has a passion for all sports, but his love for the game of golf earned him an athletic scholarship at Chowan College. Later in life Mike was introduced to the sport of soccer in 1997. Mike played, coached and active participated in helping grow the sport in both North and South Carolina. Mike recently earned his NSCAA National Advance Diploma and has over 13 years’ experience coaching at the Club, Middle School and High School levels.
Mike is no stranger to the college recruiting process as he has helped his son earn a Division II soccer scholarship, and his daughter earns a full Division I Gymnastics Scholarship. He is now working closely with his youngest daughter; pursue her dream of playing college soccer.
Mike knows firsthand how difficult and confusing the recruiting process can be. He also knows how important it is to get it right the first time and is looking forward to helping high school athletes reach their goals. Mike is no stranger to hard work, and will always strive to help you find the right school, with the best scholarship opportunities.
Contact Mike at the following:
- Phone number : 803-348-0255
- Email : email@example.com
- Facebook Page : Click Here
- Twitter Page : Click Here
- RecruitLook Profile : Click Here